# Getting Started
Kubernetic: Supercharge your clusters.
- Supports desktop installation on Mac, Windows, Linux operating systems for a single user.
- Can manage any Kubernetes cluster.
- Support for multiple clusters.
- Visualization of Resources with real-time updates, for specific or all namespaces.
- Visualization of CustomResources and APIResources with real-time updates, for specific or all namespaces.
- Helm 3 support, with the ability to manage private & pubic repositories, charts and releases.
- Port forwarding of a workload (e.g. pod, deployment, daemonset) or service.
- Log streaming of a workload or service.
- Terminal shell of a workload or service.
- User management.
- CPU and Memory metrics visualization.
- Coming soon: Debug shell of a workload or service (bring your own image with debug tooling).
Enterprise edition (on private beta)
- Deployment on-site, with multiple users.
- Single sign-on integration with authentication and authorization os user & groups.
- Support for Operators, with Operator Lifecycle Management integration.
- ArgoCD integration, with the ability to view and manage Applications.
- Coming Soon: TektonCD integration, with the ability to view and manage Pipelines.
# Reporting Issues
To report issues you can go here